In this Post we are discuss the topics of CCC exam. We will discuss about some factor. This is very important article for you if you belonging to computer .
|Conducted by||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Course Name||Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)|
|Duration of Course||80 hours (Theory 25 Hrs + Tutorial 5 Hrs + Practice 50 Hrs)|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Duration of Examination||1 hour|
|Question Type||Objective questions (MCQs)|
|Level||Fundamentals and Basics|
|Examination Fee||INR 500 (Excluding GST)|
|Mode of Fee Payment||Online – Netbanking / Credit card/ Debit card / UPI|
|Educational Qualification||None required|
|Age Requirements||No minimum or maximum age cut off|
|Number of questions||100|
What is CCC ?
CCC stands for Course on Computer Concepts.
CCC is a computer literacy program designed to impart fundamental IT knowledge to the general public.
CCC program was recommended by the National Task force of Information Technology and Software Development.
National Electronics & Information Technology Institute is working under the Ministry of Electronic & Information Technology.. Govt. India is implementing the CCC system for the common people.
Use Of CCC
CCC is a certificate program is an innovative course and its main aims to spread digital literacy in the country. This course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level IT Literacy programmed for the common man.
Is CCC is compulsory for government job ?
CCC is required only for those who have not studied Computer as a subject in SSC or HSC or Collage level do not required CCC.
Marks in Examination
Who can apply CCC ?
Everyone can apply for CCC exam
There is no minimum or maximum age is matter to do this course / program.
There is no matter of your education in this course if you are only 10th pass you can also do this course.
CCC Course Duration & CCC Examination | CCC Result | CCC Certificate
|Course Duration||80 Hours|
|Examination fee||Rs.500 + 18 % GST|
|Mode of CCC exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Exam Maximum Questions||100|
|Marking Schema||+1 for every correct answer|
No negative marking
|Minimum marks required to pass CCC exam||50 %|
|Mode off CCC result||published via online mode|
Benefits of Government recognized NIELIT CCC course .
Some reasons why we opt CCC course:-
- In 21st century computer are a necessity for professionals environments.
- If we are not know computer basic it is a big drawback for job seekers.
- In addition, specialized professionals in computer technology such as software designers and programmers of any organization relying heavily on computers.
- Therefor basic or advance technology for computer Technology have lots of advantage.
List of Benefits
- Skills are improved at fast rate.
- Employment Opportunities
|Chapter Number||Chapter Name||Theory||Practical||Tutorial|
|Chapter 1||Introduction to Computers||2||4||1|
|Chapter 2||Introduction to GUI-based Operating Systems||3||8||–|
|Chapter 3||Elements of Word Processing||4||10||2|
|Chapter 5||Computer communications and Internet||4||5||–|
|Chapter 6||WWW & Web browsers||2||3||–|
|Chapter 7||Communication and Collaboration||2||2||–|
|Chapter 8||Making Small Presentations||4||8||–|
How to apply online for CCC program ?
- Visit National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology – http://student.nielit.gov.in
- Navigate to the Student section on the home page.
- Click on Digital Literacy Courses Section
- Here, candidates will be presented with the list of available courses including CCC
- Select CCC and proceed with the registration
- Candidates will then be directed to enter their details in the application form.
- Ensure to read through the instructions once more before submitting
- Finally, candidates will have to pay the fee for the CCC examination – which is INR 500 (+ tax wherever applicable)
- Post the payment of the fee and submission of the applicant, candidates will receive an acknowledgement stating that they have successfully completed their registration.
CCC Application Fee
- All candidates will have to pay INR 500/- as the application fee
- Please note – GST is excluded from the application fee and will have to be borne by the candidates
- Candidates can pay the fee through the following online modes:
- Credit card
- Debit card
CCC Admit Card
- Visit the official student section of the NIELIT portal – https://student.nielit.gov.in/.
- If the admit card has already been made available, then a notification stating the same will be displayed. If not, please try after a few days
- Select the course mentioned under the IT Literacy programme (CCC)
- Candidates will then be prompted to enter their application number
- Then, the candidates will be able to download their admit card
|Percentage of Marks||Grade|
|<50%||F – (FAIL)|
Steps to Download CCC Certificate
- Visit the certificate section from the official NIELIT portal – http://nielit.gov.in/certificate/.
- Candidates will then be prompted to select their exam (CCC in this case)
- Then, they will have to fill in all the required details
- Click submit
- Candidates will then receive a code on their registered mobile or email
- Verify the digital signature
- Download the certificate or print it out for employment purposes.
- And do ensure to save the PDF offline for future references.
Id proof are Accepted
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Bank Passbook
- ID card from the government
- ID card from an educational institution